View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 11:27 AM   #37
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) They were having a radiothon to raise money for food kitchens in Philly and such and it was a request-athon type thing. So who calls in but David Draiman from Disturbed. He talked about Dimebag and said the sweetest things about him. He talked about what a big heart Dimebag had and how he wasn't happy unless everyone around him was having as good a time as he was. He loved life, people and playing the guitar. You could tell Draiman was really upset. It made me cry, listening to him.

I just love him!! (David Draiman) I just wonder how Sully of Godsmack took all of this, I know they were really good friends. I have a Godsmack dvd with footage of Sully messing around with the Pantera guys!! I know I read alot of really great comments from other rockers, what a bunch of really great people!! I think I was most impressed with what Lars Ulrich had to say...And last but not least I actually feel for one of our DJ's, Thursday you could hear in his voice just how upset he was!! He's usually pretty out there, but not Thursday!! I've only just gotten into Damageplan and was soo in awe of Dimebag when I watched him play 3 short weeks ago...He will be GREATLY MISSED!! RIP and Rock On Always!!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed