View Single Post
Old 01-01-2005, 04:36 AM   #43
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Glad you enjoyed that but that is the only beginning of what my crystal ball revealed. Now sit back in your seats cause here is part 2 "A Day at the Beach".

Hayley:Thanks heaps for this, you don't know how long I've waited to sit on an Ozy beach.
Michael: Don't mention it and the weather is great. There is not a cloud in the sky and a hot northern wind.
Hayley:Ohhhh baby nice butt.....
Michael:Thanks
Hayley:Not you stupid that guy over there.
Michael:Really I don't need to know.....
Hayley:You're just jealous *saids with sheepish grin*
Michael:Ah shut up I'm going for a swim, are you going to come in?
Hayley:I will soon but I travelled all this way for a tan and I'm going to get one.
A Long awkward silence occurs

Michael:There wouldn't be a third reason?
Hayley:*In sarcastic tone* Oh yeah and to see you....I guess. Happy?
About half an hour goes by and Michael is getting really bored out there in the water.
Michael:Come on you've being lying on that towel for half an hour. Come on the water is great.
Hayley:Just 10 more minutes
Michael:Well if you're going to stay out here you may as well give me that massage you owe me. Can you give me a full body massage? I did a hammy playing darts last night.
Hayley:Sure but just don't get any funny ideas.
Michael:Me? Never.....*laughs*
Hayley:How's that?
Michael:Oh great hands of gold......but just one complaint. Would you mind not focusing on the buttocks so much?
Hayley:Hey you're the one who said your lower back and legs were really sore.....Hey how could you hurt your legs and back playing darts?
Michael:*Laughs while rolling around sand in fit of laughter* You kiwis catch on quick don't ya?

After a four hour stay at this pristine beach Hayley spends a total of 15 minutes in the water and Michael goes home as red as baboon's butt.

Hayley:You also promised you'ld also take me shopping, I've got to pick up an outfight for the big concert tomorrow night.
Michael: Do I have to?
Hayley:A promise is a promise....*evil laugh*

Michael again drives her home and Hayley spends 2 hours in the bathroom getting ready to go shopping of all activities while Michael is bored out of his brains to such an extent he starts playing solitaire on the computer.

Well that is it for another exicting episode and stay tuned cause Episode 3 "A Man's Worst Nightmare: A Shopping Centre" will come up next.
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie