View Single Post
Old 12-31-2004, 06:30 PM   #41
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I recently bought a crystal ball from the home shopping channel for $6.95 (plus $39.95 for postage, handling and insurance) and remarkably it has told me in detail what will occur when we see U2.....quite amazing really. Because the ball told me so much I've had to break this up in three parts. Reader beware this is an accurate portrayl of future events and is simply not Aussie making stuff up!

Part 1 Landing at the Airport

Hayley lands at Tullamarine (Melbourne) Airport at 7:01 PM Melbourne time on the 27th of November about 48 hours prior to the big concert. Michael (Aussie) is wearing a large sign saying "Scott Stapp had my baby" so Hayley can find him.

Hayley:Hi Michael great to finally meet ya after all this time. How are things?
Michael:Really good and you're looking great, but what is that on your arms?
Hayley:No sheep jokes from you busta......and you're looking alright yourself.
Michael:I'll be on my best behaviour......and of course i'm looking good. I am Fabio the most beautiful man in the cosmos......including the black holes.
*Both laugh hysterically*
Hayley:I left the airport at 7:01 in NZ and because of the time difference I haven't lost any time. Preddy cool hey?
Michael:*mumbles under breath* Horses eat hay
Hayley:What was that?
Michael:Oh I said fascinating
Hayley:Oh okay......
Michael:You're my guest and you must be starving so let me shout you dinner, I do insist.
Hayley:Cool where do you want to go? *thinks to self* He better not take me to the steakhouse, I think i'll die in there.
Michael:There is a good Italian restaurant down the road

They walk to "Florentinos"

Michael:Waiter i'll have a main raviolli and a bourbon and coke and a Fosters. Vegeterian?
Hayley:Of course *smiles* Lasagne....meat....Fettucine.....meat ah Vegeterian Lasagne. Wait a sec may contain traces of meat? You've got to be frickin kidding me.
*Michael winks at waiter owner of restaurant who he has known for years*
Waiter:I'm not sure what the problem is.....I'll make sure there is no meat in your meal.
Hayley: Thank you, Michael aren't they're any good vegeterian restaurants in Melbourne?
Michael: Good and vegeterian isn't that like military intelligence or smart kiwi?
Hayley: *laughs* Watch it pal......
Time passes and they finish their meals and the bill is paid
Hayley: You promised me a day at one of Ozy's great beaches tomorrow, make sure you pick me up reasonably early.
Michael:I'll pick you up about 10.....
Michael drops Hayley off at her motel and drives home

The next instalment "A Day at the Beach"........
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie