Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 11:12 AM   #25
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Obama care

Going Into, Luke >40 something i dont have a clue most the time thats where i,am ya,lls if it brings any comforter , the word of God is Cometh By Spirt Not By Numbers, but they had to be there to know one page from another, thats LUKE>19>40>44, And The Word Say,s I TELL YOU THAT IF, These Should HOLD THEIR PEACE THE STONES WOULD IMMEDIALTEY CRY OUT, WE SERVE A MERCIFULL A GOD Ya,alls He,s ULTIMATE SUPPLICATION Is For You To Know Him And Love Him, RATHER One Be Jew Greek Or Gentile And Made It POSSIBILE The Lord Thy God Hides Nothing From You IT IS US THAT SURLEY TRIES TO HIDE FROM HIM, PRAISE JESUS, The Word Said Over In Daniel, Secrets Would Not Come BUT WISDOM WOULD COME AND THE SPARROW Of The Word, God Gave Everybody A secret Place In Their Hearts And Thats A Holy UNION no man can taketh away, it is TRUE No One Holds The Key To Your Heart EXCEPT FOR THE MASTER And More as unto feather, And Nourshing and divinty he is to your feeling than believe it or not we are toward his, PRAISE JESUS As Unto Those Babys Oysters Who Was Killed In Wonderland Because They Had A precious Pearl that We Feed The Greed And Desire Of Wicked Men, THE KINGDOM Of God Is The Same Ya,alls The Lord Thy God Weighs The Spirts, He acounts not the deed, all of us as s$^$$wed up somewhere but he Knows The ATTENTIONS Of The Wicked , PRAISE JESUS IF THOU HADST KNOWN EVEN THOU AT LEAST IN THY DAY THE THINGS WHICH BELONG UNTO THY PEACE, BUT KNOW NOW THEY ARE HID From Thine Eyes, The Word Says FOR THE DAYS SHALL COME UPON THEE, AMEN That Thine ENEMIES SHALL CAST A TRENCH About Thee AND COMPASS THEE ROUND AND KEEP THEE ON EVERY SIDE. AND SHALL LAY THEE EVEN WITH THE GROUND Thy Children With Thee And They Shall Not Leave In THEE, ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER BECAUSE THOU KNWEST NOT THE TIME OF THY VISITATION...IM GOING TO SCREAMMMMMMMM PRAISE JESUS THE WORLD KNOWS YA NOT And When It Cometh To Trenches Thats Set Everywhere, CHURCH They Stand The Same As You Their Legs Is Good As Yours PRAISE JESUS Dont Let,em Get The Best Of You Dont Let,em Change You, THE WORD SAYS IN WHOM SHALL WE FEAR, the word tell us to be as wise as the serpent and harmless, as the dove, these trenches lay themeselves in one place they calleth got it made in the shade and have all rights in their comfotable dens of thefts, to break and munipulate , the Army Of GOD, And His Men And Chosen Ones, thats why the word tells us in the proverbs, blessed is the man at his post and whatches as well as prays, because my friends the stronger you become their going to try harder in the smallest details, like a theif in the nite, but when the final AUTHERTIY COMETH IN Like A Thief In A Night Thats Working Daily For Us All, You Will See That Change, As Clear As The Noon Day, Praise Jesus, Truly INFORMING Ya,alls Taking A Short Break From Our Bible Threads, And Will Countinue, when the new upcoming sermons are ready, that i,ve spend a year on, Revicing , and so forth, BUT WILL, Be Here With Ya,s To Drive Ya Crazy, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, whash,em oh but they never come clean, love that song, i know many of you are in many divisons learning comprahending, so for those, i dont know want to know, if u did it or not i ant got time to grades ya, but do it for you, and with a clear, mind write a Summary ON THE ONE THING I LOVE THE MOST, short one not a life braking song with a zillons whining as to why ? just something for by you you all you, that you love the most.... it will be a small tool to help combinded the milk with the meat,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg muddy water.jpg (3.7 KB, 428 views)