Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 10:28 AM   #24
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Truly Care

start praying now Lord God Help Us just Living proof of the worlds shape, Because it Dont Matter Away, GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE GOVERNER OF THE NATIONS, And JESUS IS THE FINAL AUTHERTIY Of All Things , and so on he was questioned and told the people, was the Babtism Of John Or Was It Of Men, i know a lot of you dont get my wacky sense of humour sorry and i do apoalagize for all that dont understand but i loves ya,s all in my wack way, its just that i dont, find why the chicken cross the road jokes, ya,alls know that white man senes of humour MY MAN JIM CARRY, You Be Blessed PRAISE JESUS TRULYS FAVE, Were Not Going Down Were Not No We are not going Down Down and i cant be as long and anoying as you, with those famous lines from the cable guy...got a new script for ya, called the next white president but i cant release yet no no, only you can pull it off, my little white white baby, and i,ll cling to my tye so its perfect to state im not A RASCIST PRAISE JESUS, now the serious stuff, sorry guys obama claims strengthend, hand in global dealings, i,ll go over a few quotes before i get into the word , PRAISE JESUS Obama stated, what were doing is building stronger INTERNATIONAL, MECHANISMS, AND INSTUTIONS, THAT WELL, HELP STABALIZE, The World ECONOMY AND REDUCE TENSIONS AMOUNG The Nations That We All Feel Right Now, everybody is in the same boat ironcily And I Agree What Obama Said AND IF THE USA Does Not Work Harder IT, Can Only Further Into Peril , with the nations being a slump they need to consider how importan their jobs is and treat your obligations with more respect, if we work together a few a time it really can make a difference, those are my OPIONS, Obama stated also that he attends on keeping his priotiys , we still see no change but we see the will and if there be enough will as the old phrase go there is always a way, OK Ya,alls Lets Get Into The Word ARE SHELTER AND BETTER HOPE And Of Course some of you, may remembear or may not Teaching On This Same Subject, Lets Proceed,