Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 08:38 PM   #21
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Obama care~~ Quick Prayer

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) drive thru prayer i sware we need those just like ohio has drive throu 711,s praise jesus you get back down south grits and gravey and hush yo mouth ur like i goota get out of my car and just walk all the way in there,if luxurys exceeds it has the order of making one lazy like the invention of the tv remote, i have,nt got battries for mine i dont think in a year my friends if we do away with the daily luxurys we can live without, just the small tiny tiny tiny things we can focus on the branches which spoil the vine things are sometimes likes a coca roach we see one we dont pay much mind and soon fall in the folly of other things, before you know it we got many roaches and this has nothing to do with roaches Hear what the spirt saith From The Parables Of How We Can Can Lock Up Our Wine And Goods From The Our own Celler because of the Little Branches we over looked, PRAISE JESUS IF WAS NOT THE LORD WHO WAS ON OUR SIDE FROM GREAT TO SMALL THEN WHERE WOULD BE, Going Into second SAMUEL 23>1>7NOW these Be The Last Words Of David The Son Of Jesse Said And The Man Who Was Raised Up On High THE ANOINTED OF THE PSALMIST Of Isarel Said THE SPIRT OF THE LORD Spake By ME And His Word Was In My Tounge THE GOD OF ISRAEL SAID THE ROCK OF ISRAEL Spoke Unto Me He That Rules Over Man MUST BE JUST RULING IN THE FEAR OF GOD And He Shall Be As The Light Of Morning When The Sun Riseth Evening Morning Without Clouds As The Tender Grass Oh A Spouting Up Out Of The Earth BY SHINING THROUGH THE RAIN Although My HOUSE BE NOT SO WITH GOD YET HE HATH MADE ME AN EVERLASTING COVENANT Or In Dered In All Things AND SURE FOR THIS THING IS ALL MY SALAVATION And All My Desire Although He Make It Not To Grow, But The Sons Of Belial Shall Be all Of Theme As Thorns Thrust Away Because They Cant Be Taken With Hands BUT THE MAN That Shall Touch Theme MUST BE FENCED WITH IRON AND THE STAFF Of That Shiny Spear PRAISE JESUS And They Shall Be Utterly Burned With That ALL CONSUMING FIRE PRAISE YA JESUS IN THAT SAME PLACE, THE PARABLE STANDS THE HIGHEST We All Know, The Repuplician and i forgot what the other dude was but he was there PRAISE JESUS One Made Sacrafice Unto God Crying Lord Im A Good Man I Never Miss A Servive And Pay Over My TIES, I know thats not the correct symonon, but u get it, PRAISE JESUS The Other Went Down As We REPEANT IN THE ASHES DAILY PRAISE YA JESUS Lord Have Mercy Upon Me The Sinner , The Lord Will Rise The Humble And Lower The Mighty, Which Stands In The Gab CALLED The Marriage Of The Back SLIDER, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER THINGS IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, IN ALL THINGS And In All Works Right Now In Jesus Name Some One Had To Remind Me That Got Gave Us 12 hours within day And even when we feel more should be done he reminds us that Is Sufficent, Have Groovey Day Kats Have A Groovey Day, And Count Thy Blessings, That Shineth Daily From THE GOD Who Called Us And Saved Us, PRECIOUS ALMIGHTY THY WONDERFULL COUNCEL, Thy Precious Glory....
HEY KOOL_AID PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH IN ALL THINGS, love one another the way he loves us..... when the mountains wont move my precious daddy till the appointed times for the greater out come of us all, we have to be that mountain, AMEN AMEN AMEN
Attached Images
File Type: jpg at motel 7 we will leave the light on for ya.jpg (10.4 KB, 441 views)
File Type: jpg Why We Torn down the walls.jpg (10.4 KB, 462 views)