Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 10:21 AM   #18
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
VOTE NOW , Protecting The Hopeless.

With MORE AID, IN JESUS NAME, those precious hearts, a REMINDER, in One Day ALL Was FINSIHED Because, ONLY ONE Ya,alls Made That Death March, I Thrist My Father, But Knowing It Was Finshied, No Guile In His Mouth Was Found, So The Beatens Became stronger, A while Yet, Still, Let NOT THY FAITH DEPART FROM US, In Jesus Name, They Taking Votes On The ISSUIE, on rather or not these secrets, Should Be Released To US, I Wont ENCOURAGE VOTE, I Only Advise You Do So, It Matters, From All Of Us, ITS NO SECRET WHAT MY GOD CAN DO, Lets Do It For OUR COUNTRY it blesses my heart, i do see efford, PRAISE JESUS AND A LOT OF WILL, showing those precious signs, trying to get some Little Houses, Builded Over There, In A Danger Zone, LETS, PRAY THE PRAYER OF LITTLE PINK HOUSES, Over These Precious Victims In JESUS NAME, And Pray For That LITTLE Space They Tiny Efford Of Change, That No Harm Will Come Against, theme, IT TAKES PRAYERS, To Hold, And Faith To Move, These Changes, Ya,alls, A silent prayer day out madness, will indeed help theme, ...........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7 Rock.jpg (32.9 KB, 462 views)
File Type: jpg breathe..jpg (34.8 KB, 457 views)
File Type: jpg WikiLeaks.jpg (56.0 KB, 475 views)