View Single Post
Old 01-03-2004, 12:37 PM   #9
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sheila63) Very well said, Jen. I totally agree and that's a lesson I've learned in my life as well.

Julbright, like you, I will never forget Stapp and I'm really looking forward to his solo project. Although I love Mark and Flip too, it was Scott's voice, his passion and the lyrics (yes, I understand Mark wrote some of the lyrics too) that got me hooked on Creed from the start.
I agree!

I will definitely never forget Scott! He is the reason I fell in love with this band. It just upsets me to think they are going their separate ways. No matter what ... it will not be the same as Creed. Nothing ever can be. That is why I can't be excited for the new band ... it is missing my favorite member. To me it seems like the more successful the new band is, the greater the chance that Creed will not reunite.

I do believe that they will get together again. Hopefully, time away will do all of them good and make them realize that it works best when they're together. That's what I'm am praying for!