Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 01:16 AM   #2873
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

CRACKER BARREL

Officially in 1 minute it will be the 22nd. Yesterday on the 21st I went shopping at GameStop which is game heaven in the south. I wanted to buy gift cards for all of my nephews who are all gaming fanatics. I am standing in this long line, when this elderly woman behind begins to talk to me, we talked the whole time we stood in line waiting. Her husband had hip surgery, and is healing wonderfully. When I got to the register, I bought the gift cards, the clerk said you are about to make 4 little boys very happy.

The interesting thing about this conversation was that out of the blue he looks at me and says,"This guy walked in earlier today and said he was just about to go eat at the local Cracker Barrel Restaurant and asked,"Is there anything you all want me to bring you back?" The clerk laughing said, "Sure, bring us some rolls back." Ha! While he is telling me this story he points to this half eaten roll sitting on top of a take out plate from Cracker Barrel, He said, "It's amazing, he actually brought us back rolls."

I said, "There are alot really good people in the world."

We must see them and tell about them more for them to multiply in our lives.

There is something on my neck, maybe a big bug...mosquito????

Have a good Day! I have to go swat this bug, I mean catch him and set him free.

Last edited by Sasa : 12-22-2011 at 01:19 AM.