View Single Post
Old 06-19-2003, 12:17 AM   #38
goddess_bb
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Allright this is what pisses me off about religion... so the christans say that the Islams are going to hell and the Islams think the christans are going to hell...can anyone else see how fucking stupid that is...it all a big match of "I'm better than you" when in reality if God is so loving and forgiving anyone who believes in him will go to heaven and who the hell are you to say that one or the other does not believe in God?? Isn't that being rather UNCHRISTAN??? So all you God-fearing people are sitting in Judgement of others...HELLO..isn't that God's job??
Look maybe there is a reason for the increase in Islam could it be that Christanity does tend to be very judgemental, that's why I don't go to church. My church is right in my backyard or in my house where ever I am-- I am worshipping and believing in God!!
And Lech has a point about all the doomsday crap, I don't worry about it anymore cause I know what my relationship with God is, and when it comes it does why waste pecious moments of this life worrying and contemplating about something you have no control over????
Someone tries to hide himself
Down inside himself he prays
Someone swears his true love
Until the end of time
Another runs away
Separate or united
Empty or insane
And be yourself is all that you can do
All that you can do

Be Yourself~Audioslave

~Ignore me, I dare you~