Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 10:23 AM   #2743
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~QUICK SAND JESUS

Love That Song Ya,alls Stuck In The Sand It Seems GLORY TO GOD But WILL PROCEED Because Why Of JESUS CHRIST Who Loves Us So AND CAN PULL US Out Of anything There Is Nothing THAT Jesus Is Afraid OF OR HE DID NOT OVER COME For Us Already lets countinue and as thou hast given him power over all flesh that he should give eternal life that they might KNOW THEE THE ONLY TRUE GOD And Jesus Whom Thou Hast Sent I Have Glorified Thee On Earth I Have Finshied The Work Which Thou Has Gave Me To Do And Now O Father Glorifiy Thou Me With Thine Own Self WITH THE GLORY Which I Had With Thee Before The World Was WE Are Partakers OF THAT SAME GLORY Through The Holy Ghost Which Gives Our Strengeth In Due Season john>8>31>38 THEN Jesus Said To Those Which Believed On Him If Ye Coutinue In MY WORD Then Ye Are My Disciples indeed And Ye Shall Know The Truth The Truth Shall Make You Free They Of Course Answered Him We Be Abrahams seed and were never in bondage to any man How Sayest Thou YE Shall Be Made Free JESUS Tole,em Verliy Verliy I Say Unto You Whosoever Committeth Sin Is The Servant Of Sin In The House For Ever BUT THE SON OF MAN ABIDETH FOREVER Therefore Shall Make You Free JESUS said I know That Ye Are Abrahams seed BUT HE TOLD These People Ya,alls Remembear Teaching On This From The Faith And Protectin The Children Of God PRAISE JESUS He Told these people But Ye seek To Kill Me Because MY WORD HATH No Place In You And Said Ya,alls I Speak That Which I Have Seen With My Father And Ye Do That Which ye Have Seen With Your Father GLORY TO GOD and the teachings On Tradtion DONT LET All These Things We See In The World Today And churches GET YA DOWN TODAY Some Days It Can Be Dark And Alone With out Nothing BUT JESUS PRAISE GOD Today With Everything Man Set In Order Many Proverbs As The Word Tells Us AND JESUS BROKE US FREE FROM THE LAW Of All These Things Ya,alls THE BATTLE IS SURLEY GONE IN THE WINE And Will Sustain Forbear One Another Love Each Other BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN