Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 08:39 PM   #17
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Obama care

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chris98GT) You're an idiot.
.... i thought you were talking to me, all though i know i,am, from one ediot to other we all get along so well, most the time, till one disagrees good times good times, i,ll conclude my prayer, i was to long winded for, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, IN GOD WE TRUST TO HIM ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY, BE STRONG IN HIM AND WILL BE STRONG IN YOU, The Hardest Thing Is Daily Task, THE FUTURE BELONGS TO GOD, PRAISE JESUS, We Live By His Precepts Apply Theme To Our Life Daily Along With Seeing And Hearing, We Will Be IN THAT FUTURE WITH HIS MAJESTY, Every Knee Shall Bow And Every Tounge Confess That JESUS CHRIST IS KING OF KING AND LORDS OF LORDS, there i asure ya, none will argue about it, BUT PRAISE JESUS, thank ya lord oh praise you jesus and those you looking forward to that precious day feel my joy, but as strong trees, we will have the joy of that day, with all his saints and horses coming into the final battle, and for many of us its not an option FOR US TO FALL SHORT OF HIS PRECIOUS GLORY AND THE BLESSINGS HIS RICHLY INSTORED THAT NO MAN CAN ENTER IN, The Most Precious Thing Is EXCEPTENCE, After We Except That, Fully, We Can Be At Peace With All Men, Right Now, Simliar To Obamas Words, We Have Took The Long Mile Now The Long Mile Seems To Become Shorter, And If You Go back To Earlier Time WHEN We Very First Thought Our Miles Was SHORTEND, They Indeed Became Longer, But Never Hopeless, He Is The Auther And The finshier Of Our Faith, dont give up on your faith, because today it as easy to loose it or to keep it, i would choose the rather......