View Single Post
Old 04-25-2004, 04:15 PM   #14
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Thank you so much for posting those pictures!! He looks great - back in shape and lookin' hot! Jagger still looks just like his daddy; guess that means he's going to turn out to be a very handsome young man! He does look big for five; I have an almost 6-yr. old girl and I don't think she looks that big, but maybe Jag's just big for his age.
Ok, here's a question for ya - When they showed Jagger and he raised his hand up and they covered over his hand, please tell me he did NOT give the middle finger!!! Tell me they were just fooling around and that they covered up him making the peace sign!!! I saw that part and my mouth dropped open in shock! I was like, tell me Scott didn't just let his 5-yr. old give the middle finger on a nationally televised show! I'm pretty sure they were just foolin' by covering it up and making it LOOK like he did..... anyway, thanks for the stills... I missed the part where he was talking to Rachel Perry, because I forgot to tape it (Sat. and Sun.) and had to go out before the show was over. Does anyone know if theyr'e replaying it again?

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On

Last edited by Kim V. : 04-25-2004 at 04:22 PM.