View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 10:47 PM   #13
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by franrn
Do you really think that creed band is a BIBLE band? Espicially getting drunk an all. DOUBT it. Just good ole rock and roll.

ROCK ON

I think of Creed as the "thinking persons music" they have so much meaning to all their lyrics and the music to go with it just Rocks incredibly! A bible band definately not! I think spirituality is a big part of them, not religion, and they feel very strong about many things in life. Their music to me feeds my soul and keeps me going when life gets rough! They are human, and I can't even imagine what it is like to live your life in the spotlight. I am sure they knew it would not all be a bowl of cherries but..... I don't think anything can prepare you for the flat out alienation from everyday living and daily tasks we take for grantid that they can't do anymore! That has to be hard!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"