View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 10:54 AM   #6572
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Oh, boy...I have to renew mine on Tuesday and I hope it's not too complicated . What company do you have?

We have Cingular. They are the best in coverage all over. No charge to other cingular customers, 700 anytime minutes, and free nights and weekends. NO roaming or long distance charges. We got 2 phones for 69.99 a month. It was 79.99 with the text messaging, but since we use Southwestern Bell for our home phone and internet, and now the cell phones, you get another discount for using all their services. We have AOL still, but with a DSL connection, and AOL gives us a discount as well. I think I have the phone down so far. They were free this time, but they are camera and video phones, they have the internet on them, and you can use your AOL instant message on them, and my other phone wasn't that fancy, so I didn't have that much to learn. LOL! If these hadn't been a free offer, then I would've gotten something just a little more practical, because I don't use it that often.