Thread: Where ya from??
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 07:34 AM   #159
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Where ya from??

Quote: (Originally Posted by McField) Finland
We,re not the same ,we,re different tonight so tonight so bright tonight And You know, you,re Never Sure But you could be right If you Held Yourself up to the light And the embers never fade in your City By the lake, the place you were born Believe Believe Believe In Me In The Urgency Of Now And If You Believe Theres Not A Tonight,So Bright tonight we,ll crucify the insincere tonight we,ll make things right tonight we,ll feel it all tonight well find away to offer up the night tonight the indesibable moments of your life tonight The Impossible is possible tonight believe me As I Beleive in you tonight oh buddy now u got me confused i thought u were from heaven, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ive got to slow down on the caffine this morning My angelic friend
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You