Thread: grr
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 11:25 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord

That Was A Blessing To Read Why Delete It, But This One Thing I Do Forgetting Those Things Which Are Behind Me And Reaching Fourth Unto Those Things Which Are Befor Me, I Press Toward The Mark, For The Prize The High Calling Of God In Jesus Christ....Like My Granpappy Told Me When I Was,nt But Knee High To A Piss Ant. KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE BALL AND YOU WILL NEVER MISS IT Let Us Therefore As Many Be Perfect Be You Minded And If Anything Let Me Be Reminded It And If Anything You May Be An Other Way Remind It GOD SHALL REVEAL Even This Unto You ~Neverthless Where To We Have Already Gotten Let Us Walk By The Same Rule Let Us Keep In Mind The Somethings Be followers together of me and mark theme which walk so have ye of us For An Example For Many Walk Of Whom Of Whom I Have Told You Often And Now Tell You Weeping, PARTY ON
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything