View Single Post
Old 01-29-2004, 11:00 AM   #128
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by souldancer) "All religions, all this singing, is one song.
The differences are just illusion and vanity.
The sun's light looks a little different on this wall than it does on that wall...
but it's all still one light.
" - Rumi
Sorry, but there is something in the bible about even satan appearing as an angel of light. In light of that verse, I examine all light comin at me. It's just an instinct.

No offence, but I am a Christian and the bible is my book. I simply posted what hide was refering to in my book, and made an attempt at deciphering it. I think historically I didnt do the worst job.

I also recall that our conversation spoke of us all being on a journey to understand true love and though I dont agree with all U or even Hide says, I still consider what U say, cos I am learning along the way.

Thanks for your opinion though. You are a very smart and passionate person, who truly loves people. I can see that by what U post. Sorry to cause any grief.

Please dont hate me.

ROCK HARD!!!