View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 02:47 PM   #10
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Back in the old days, its just going away might have happened. But with the advent of the internet and communication being what it is and so many people having access, it won't just die down. People are getting used to having access to their musical idols on the web. Some artists have embraced it, while others haven't. I hate to say it, but Stapp hasn't exactly been tops when it comes to admitting wrongdoing or apologizing.

Totally agree, which is why I'd like to think he'd do things differently this time, own up for it and apologize for his part in it.

Quote: (Originally Posted by evyllsummer) I wouldn't doubt that it IS Windup's idea, as it IS quite a BAD idea, and they have quite an extensive history of bad ideas...at least lately...

I'm really starting to believe in that theory that Wind-Up is run by monkey's....

Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) I gotta give props to titan, though. Always an optimistic! Seriously, we need more optimism these days! (no, I'm not being sarcastic, I really mean it!)

Thanks for the props, man. Really, all I can do as a fan is be optimistic. It's either that or join in with the cynics who are shredding him to pieces(and perhaps rightfully so). I still believe he can be a successful solo artist, but only if he addresses his problems, apologizes, tours extensively and puts out good music. He's put out a good debut(imo), but he apparently hasn't done those other things yet. Being positive in times like these is hard; being negative is easy. I'll take the hard way anyday.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!