View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 07:24 AM   #1
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Ok, I couldnt find any thread that this related to, but I was at a Frank Zappa site and they were using the alta vista translater to change lyrics from english to french and then translating them back to english and it was reeeeally funny! So I did a Creed song. Of course, due to the subject matter, this isnt always appropriate, but this one turned out really cool so I thought I would show U. Guess which one this is! I really like the "Lamp-shade" part!

_ to hang, shows during some time to let see smiling you as I to die to take, as my body burn to let see aspiring to you, while I to cry a stage over your characteristic and to go you everywhere a head in cloud not to let to you go to be to you too much to trust a light lamp-shade, and to see a contact on head, to believe to adore as I to derive far implying to say to you I to be very well you cry as my body to die very which to scorn to you to be to go far a stage on your characteristic and to walk you everywhere a head in cloud not to let to you go, you to be to trust one too much light with the lamp-shade, and they see a contact on the head, believe us

"I to cry a stage over your characteristic", hehehe

ROCK HARD!!!