Thread: Christmas wish
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2003, 08:56 PM   #33
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) Yes I have looked at them as well, they are AWESOME!!!!! I love Escalades! I know that they are WAY out of my league though

alright this stupid shit deleted alot of what i had written so ill go for it again....

i really want the Navigator and chances are i will get it. I'd love the Escalade [specially after the Matrix] but its too expensive and less space inside than the Navigator. the Yukon would be sweet and the insurance would be better with that one but its very expensive and its a gas guzzler. the only way id get the 300M is if my car gets to the point where i cant fix it. i can afford the Navigator, buying the car isnt the problem i have excelent credit and i can pay it off easily. my problem is i cannot afford the insurance... 20, male, college student, two cars [id i get it], no job security, 15 year old brother, and on top of that the area around my neighborhood is going to shit. oh well, i love my car and so far im in no hurry to get a new one.