Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 10:03 AM   #2713
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~Morning Prayer

PRAISE JESUS busy With JESUS CHRIST though Only Through HIS STRENGETH WE CAN PERFORM ALL THINGS And Things Which Is That Are,nt And Which Is And Surley Will Be THATS UN PERFORMABLE But In Him That Subsided ALL THINGS UNDER HIM He Provided A Place Of Victory For Us All WE all Feel All Binded Up Today AMEN AND AMEN thats where we all agree 100 percent GLORY TO GOD HALLALULLA PRAISE JESUS I BELIEVE, With All My Heart PRAISE JESUS When Those Eastern Skys Need To Split FOR THE SAKE OF HIS PEOPLE I Do Believe It Happens PRAISE JESUS With A Power We Only Seek Through Trials And Warfare And That Follows Ya,alls WE KNOW His Power Is Beyond Us PRAISE JESUS That Precious Lit Reason For The Season Psalm 49>14 Like Sheep They are laid in the grave Glory To God And Praise JESUS OH DEATH WHERE IS THY STING death shall feed on theme And the upright shall have power of theme In The Morning And Their Beauty PRAISE JESUS SHALL CONSUME FROM THE GRAVE PRAISE JESUS They Just Something About That Name Thats Just Above All Other BUT GOD SHALL REDEEM Our Souls From The Power Of The Grave And Worthy Is HE TO PRAISE To Our Preseverances Is Understanding Is Over Our Heads To How Much He Loves Us PEACE BE WITH US ALL BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS