View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 10:46 PM   #5
lmaiello
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: VIP Mohegan Sun Arena in CT

Quote: (Originally Posted by musicfan111) I was at the show. I agree Scott did sound very good and it did sound like the tempo was slower. It was a good show. How did the meet and great work?

Yea they definitely slowed it down, so I guess the petition somewhat worked.
Concert was great as you know, but it would have been nice for them to play more songs off of Full Circle. Skillet was great as well.
As far as the Meet&Greet,,, it was a blast. They played Suddenly, Pity For a Dime, and a couple others. There was about 30 of us. Erock is a really nice person.
After Soundcheck they came off if stage as we lined up for pictures. They handed out tote bags with the autographed poster, autographed CD, and autographed guitar picks (Tremonti). I took a bit longer than everyone else because I had to show them my Creed Crest tattoo. Erock and Brian recognized it from facebook, which was really cool.
The only problem with the VIP was that we were supposed to be a no hassle entrance to the concert, meaning that we can go right in ahead of the crowd.
Well someone forgot to tell Mohegan Sun that... But after a ton of complaining and threatening they finally let us in and we were all able to be in the very front along the rail for the entire concert... Which was great because I caught a few guitar pics .
Great Show. Stapp sounded good... Just wish they played Rain, Silence, and I would have paid anything for them to play Hide.
John 3:16