View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 12:42 PM   #14
Sakizopa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: With Arms Wide Open Argument

As I was young, I was a bird-watcher, watching birds and their behaviors in their nature, the peregrine-falcons for instance. Standing up at 4 o´clock and watching birds in their behaviors made myself of being an artist in the future.

Doing the indian way of life, I wanted to embrass the earth as the holy nature in its godly senses, to become aquaintance with all spirits of the nature.
In one night something was happen. My living room has been lighted from a threshold of my door in my living room, then the light from the threshold becoming bigger and then: a living moving figure of an angel rised against my heart to introduce hisself of my life and worses. His mouth was very angry and he told in its language. Abgezackter Mund mit bestimmenden, statistischen Bewegungen, als würde er in seiner Rechten die Feder meines Lebens halten. The room was becoming bigger, and the universe was more than my living room.
He told me I am a prison of times thru all musics.

I totally have been finished with myself, I thought I could die but the time was real and the hate against changes from a godly move would bring the change.
I told my friends but they told me about a devil or what.

Blödsinn!

---

At the text from Scott Stapp:
"I hope he's not like me"
When you think others life is for your own, meant in religion and souls being, and in same time not thinking about your ownself, just to believe in others way, you will never be able to embrass the earth in her godly senses! Real thinkers should be hermeneuticians, and not opinioners of masses behind masks. Scott Stapp let his thought behind for US.
This is my main idea of my pictures soul: before I set any foot into a room for the outer world, I should have noticed to shut this door silently as being invisible for others around me [Solei´Ah]. Because the main idea should have been understood: combinations between the books Kandinsky and Vico ["Liber metaphysicus"] in their aristotelian artworks.

My "Soleiah" http://www.brucknerfreunde.at/bilder/mv02.mp3

Last edited by Sakizopa : 03-13-2009 at 01:35 PM.