View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 03:37 PM   #14
creediscool17
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed SPRING TOUR 2010! (confirmed)

Quote: (Originally Posted by rabidgopher04) They also do a soundcheck, meet with fans, conduct interviews with radio stations, probably write some music, and are on the road for a few months straight. I'm sure it's exhausting (mentally and physically) and they work more than 3 hours every other day.

It's every bit as exhausting as those who do hard labor and then go home to their own bed every night, but it's different work.

man im really glad i stuck to moving furniture a few years back then... good thing i was doing that and not playing music in front of thousands of people who wanna hear my songs, or ...SOUNDCHECKS *dun dun dun*.... soundchecks sound terrible... what with standing there and all.. and uh... you know hitting notes on a guitar.... wowza. the part about meeting with fans to sign autographs and have drinks sounds really hard as well... everyone knows getting hammered and talking to a bunch of girls who wanna have sex with you is a terrible way to make a ton of money... OH WAIT, its not