Thread: No Religion...
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003, 11:02 PM   #41
Ivan_Creed
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Confusion...

Ppl, you can believe whatever u want, but some of u have been mislead by the church doctrine!! In today's world there is so MUCH temptation, confusion, lust and misleading words, where ppl really come 2 question their faith, and think again! 2 shorten a really long lecture, I will try 2 make it clear and simple, because I realized that I care what happens 2 ppl (although it might sound weird, but what can I do about it, it's me) : take the Bible, read it on your own, and I am sure that if u r really thinking about what u read, u will get the big picture, and will find logic in what God says, and ur faith and love will come back... trust me, I know what some of u r saying about being in a strict Catholic or w/e other church, and 'seeing' things happen that don't seem right 2 u! Also, u don't need 2 go all the time to the Church, since it's historically considered a physical place where ppl r supposed 2 go, and no place else! It's not completely true - the church is a place where ever Christians gather in the name of God, and that's it (also known as Christ's body).. So give it a try, it won't hurt.. I truly hope u understand what I mean, and that I mean only good, no political propaganda! May Light shine upon u all....