Thread: Prayers Needed!
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 01:14 PM   #7
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Prayers Needed!

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Hi Everyone!
I need to ask of you to please pray for my Aunt and her family,and for some friends of mine as well.
I talked with my Aunt tonight and she told me that someone I knew of committed suicide yesterday. His name was Josh Beek.I didn't know him very well but I was friends with his sister and had been over to their house quite a bit before I moved to St Lopuis.

Some of my cousin's were cousins to him and the families other kids and that is how I came to know of Josh.

The thing that makes this even more sad is that back in 96 this family lost a son as well,and I was in class with him when I was in 3rd grade.So please pray!

Thanks!
Oh My Julie Girl sissy still be praying for theme all MY tweet Heartness yes thanks for all your prayers since i,ve been away yes prayer is beautiful so precious is untiy when everybody prays together
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done