View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 08:02 PM   #37
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Full Circle is...

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) No. because your quotes are funny sorry.
peace be with us in jesus name loves ya up we our going to getting in some life saving meat for all, held captive from the sun u guys always make me laugh, the nations are in panic and that same realtivity hits us my friends im not one of those types that can ingnore it so just hang in their troopers will we learn how to speak and comfort each other i,ve seen this entire thing before IN OPERATION DESERT STORM, good times good times everybody dont know if there in their right place, and the question comes Oh Lord Am I Going Make It And So Forth BOYS PLAY SOMETHING....and so forth BUT IT EASIER FOR THE HEAVENS AND EARTH TO PASS THAN ONE TITTLE OF THE LAW TO FAIL, And The Good Lord Sure Dont Wanna Give It Up, STAND STRONG, truly our men be in more travil and we will get into that later on in the year, Strechers Will Be Provided In Case Of An ER, So Much JOY THE GLORFICATION Is Neither Male Or Female But All One IN JESUS, I,ve Spoke On That Just This Week, Jesus Said Weap Not Women Weap For Yourselves, we gotta be strong.....And Hold On,, Ya,alls LET FAITH BE YOUR WEAPON, Every Mans WORK SHALL BE TESTED BY FIRE, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, WE,VE COME FULL CIRCLE, We Will Overcome, ...... love each other the way he loves you,