Thread: Wind Up
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 09:25 PM   #3
Buried And Gone
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Wind Up

I think that Wind - Up is having some really bad financial trouble. They've mad some really bad decisions in artists they chose to push and artists they left for dead. I mean, Atomship and Sevenwiser are amazing. Why are People in Plains getting pushed more then both of them combined. A lot of wind ups big bands also take a long time inbetween records. Seether, Evanessence, 12 Stones and Finger eleven all haven't released Albums since 2007. So that is a long time without a significan't burst in cash flow.

I mean, Creed did HUGE for them. Then Creed broke up and Evanessence sold like 15 million records the year after. Seether released a Plainum album. Stapp released a Platinum album, 12 Stones and Alter Bridge released a gold album. Then after that Evanessences next album sold like 5 million copies, AB left, Seethers next album barely went gold, 12 Stones left, Finger eleven had some success.

So they went from having this HUGE amount of cash to having a much smaller cash flow. They don't have the money to promote and manufacture the albums for their three biggest bands that are looking to come out this year.