View Single Post
Old 06-04-2004, 05:35 PM   #22
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: People aren't stupid. And this was a huge band. People want to know what happened.

No people aren't stupid...but there is a point where descretion is necessary...not dishonesty...but descretion.

Quote: Do you honestly believe Scott's really that magnaminous regarding the rest of the group? He's human. It's a friendship that has deteriorated and I'm sure he was just as frustrated with whatever was going on or not going on as the others were. If he chooses not to discuss it, fine

yes, he is only human..but i believe he did/has used restraint and descretion in his public comments..it's sad when friendships deteriorate...very frusterating...but it is not an excuse to say what one will...then again i guess if Mark has no problem with it...that's his perogitive...just know that i would not do that to someone i was friends with...some things are just better not said.

Quote: But after what he said about Chicago, I take what he says with less credence. He wasn't honest, he didn't take responsibility and that explanation was a joke. Maybe he kept quiet after taking flak for the Chicago explanation, who knows?

exactly...who knows...

Quote: He's very image conscious.

most entertainers are...might be a lesson in that...

Quote: Maybe so, but he didn't alienate me. I've always been a supporter of the whole group, not one over the other. But I also don't like being BSed.

I've always been a supporter of the group as a whole too attempting not to separate one over the other...if the tables were turned, i would be saying the same thing for whomever was in this position...it's at this time stapp's integrity and class are standing out more to me..

~Ann~