View Single Post
Old 04-09-2003, 05:30 PM   #57
bgivens33
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
No particular reason. I'm a religion/philosophy major and I'm always interested in religious beliefs. If you don't mind me asking, what about Christianity are you drawn too?

And just a bit of advice, after reading over this thread, I would like to say you handled yourself well. Just be carefull in your response to people that don't believe the same as you. Your ultimate goal is to not only go to heaven, but bring people with you. Sometimes a response can push people farther away than where they were. I know Christians are under CONSTANT ridicule and judgement, but nobody said it was the easy road. In any type of mental and religious growth, the majority of time, you will grow more out of persecution and challenge than you will out of positive situations. So, when you do get questioned about your faith, use it as an opportunity to grow. Don't EVER just shrug off questions as being attacks on Christians. Again, you handled yourself great, this is just someting I see among many young(and old) Christians.