Thread: "Creed V"
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 10:51 AM   #1
Tremontiriffs77
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
"Creed V"

OK so I know it way early to even start thinking about this but I figured Id start a thread for Ideas and opinions on what the general direction of Creeds next album should entail..

-My greatest desire is to hear Creed release a CD that rivals some of their best..I loved MOP. and Human Clay and feel like if the guys go back to their roots a little a may help to improve the quality of music..I really enjoyed Full Circle but in a lot of ways feel that they rushed it..I feel the CD had 3 or 4 strong songs and then the CD just doesnt compare with their past efforts..After talking with several of my friends who were fans back in the day they seem to all say the same things.."Creed is a great band but this cd should be alot better", "Its not the worst CD ive heard", "Sometimes creed writes some songs and you just wonder what they were thinking"..As a fan it aggervates me..Yes 1000 Faces, Overcome, Fear and Good Fight are great songs but they have to quit it with the light overbearing pop songs like Rain and Away in Silence..People want to rock out with songs that have feeling like faceless man, Illusion, ect..I think the biggest problems with Creeds Full circle is that the songs deal to much about Stapp..I love the guy as a singer and song writer but couldnt help feel that almost every song on the CD revolved around his issues..I think the minute that the band begins writing like they did in the past they can have a future..Im sorry but the oh whoa is me thing only goes to far..Yes in Full Circle Creeds music is good but the general meaning behind each song and lyrics are so similar you get the same message in every song..I know these guys have potential..Id like to see them live up to it again and spend a full two years writing like most musicians do before they release a CD-