View Single Post
Old 10-27-2004, 04:07 PM   #14
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) Just because you don't remember things from when you were that old doesn't mean they didn't happen. Since you're so young, your not held in high responsibility for them, but what you did still happened. Here's an example... when I've babysat my buddy Peter (from the time he was born until he and his parents moved when he was 4), he would knock over his brother's tower of blocks, laugh about it, and do it again when the tower was rebuilt. Point of the story: he knew what he was doing.
H-D

I saw these monkeys on TV. One Big monkey smacked a little one, the zoo dude grabed them both and told them to shake hands, the big one tried to shake the little ones hand to be friends but the little one ran away so the big one got embarases and started to sulk away.

Monkyes/apes have more human featueres then a 2 year old child, hell mayby even a 3 year old child, in fact dogs/most "smart" animals have more/same "human" features then a 2 year old child, Does that mean that they TOO "know" what they are doing. and they too are spiritual beings?

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27