View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 08:56 PM   #49
hockeymom97
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Kimvan) If Michael or anyone else can get an audio up on this interview so we can hear it, maybe we'd be able to tell if it's actually Stapp, or someone just pulling some stupid prank pretending to be him? Can't tell me that isn't a possibility; I find the timing uncanny (POTC release), and the fact that it supposedly comes from Chicago, the town where some "fans" sued...well, we don't need to re-open that can of worms...you get my point. Until we hear whether it's really Stapp's voice, it's all just more he said/she said trash, and I for one am sick of it. If it's proven to be him, then so be it. Everyone involved on both sides has said some not-so-great things at one time or another, and it's their problem, not ours anyway.

I just want to clear one thing up. The LAWSUIT only took place in Chicago because that is where the event was held. The people that filed the lawsuit were from INDIANA. So please don't classify chicago as the fans that tried to sue the band.