View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 12:17 PM   #8
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: a story without a title

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Ralphy..... you see.... that was never part of the deal........ God never said or promised that if you belive in me......you wont be inflicted with any natural clamity or that you wont suffer hunger, pain or loss........ by your keep saying that again and again that look how many died in tsummi ...or say how may got killed in Iraq .......its just a base less argument .......and faith never needed any comforting from God too...........its the heart that tasted the truth...and that truth....that faith..... will be tested.....over and over again............ and in those hard and enduring times......not just your faith will be tested....but after that passage of that hard time....you will find it more refreshed....... and that what your other post in the political section is about.....that how prayers are becoming more stronger in middle east.......you see.....being all safe from harm by just praying was never part of the deal.......so its a really lousy argument.....its more like making fun of someones belives...... but yes...its true..... a beliver will definetly related his surroundings with God AlMIGHTY........ cause he cant help his passion ........
PRAYERS ARE INDEED , BECOMING STRONGER In The Middle East The Baby*** Angels Are A New Song AS IF IT were A New SONG AMEN AND AMEN AMEN AND AMEN
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done