View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 10:23 PM   #124
ElektrikBluz
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Thanx titan...it's good to be among kindred spirits!

I just recently bought the Best of Creed, and had the whole set looping over and over through my headphones at work today...it just never gets old! Creed was an amazing combination of talent, and I don't know if the separate bands will be able to pull it off at that level again...sometimes the whole really is greater than the sum of the individual parts! I'll just be glad when the finger-pointing is past, and they can focus on their own individual strengths! Show us what you can do guys!

At this point, I can just relate much more to Scott's journey than I can to the lyrics in AB, though I have to admit, they play some great music! Scott is obviously still struggling with some personal issues, and it takes time to complete the kinds of changes that he has been gong through lately. It just bothers me to see how so many people want to criticize him for everything he says or does that doesn't match up to the standard of perfection they try to hold him to. Geez...I'm glad I'm not under that kind of attack...I doubt if I could hold up as well as he has, and still come off looking like a kind and decent human being! As someone infinitely wiser than me said: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone", and "Why do you try to remove the speck from your brother's eye when you have a log in your own? First remove the log from your own eye, then you can see well enough to remove the speck from your brother's eye!". Just my

Last edited by ElektrikBluz : 10-25-2005 at 10:26 PM.