View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004, 10:21 PM   #13
jarofsap
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Hellboy) Well, the title "It's So Horrible It's Funny" was what really bothered me. Not the fact that you posted it. You basically told everyone before they heard it that it was bad. Just be fair next time.
I'm really sorry. I was thinking back on this stuff earlier today, and it struck me how stupid it was of me to post your cover on that forum. I don't know what I was thinking. Apparently I wasn't thinking much at all. Me and my friends are always really sarcastic and cynical with each other, but with us it's all just good fun. I guess I need to keep in mind that not everyone is "in on the joke" or whatever.

I will be doing this for the next little while..........

Quote: (Originally Posted by Hellboy) Edit: HA, now I'm defending Alter Bridge on that BB. Quote - "i actually thought it was alright, but dude AlterBridge, with that name i dont think your allowed to post here again anyways."

HAAAAAAAAAA
Yeah, those Below Empty posters can be kinda mean i guess, but they're really funny and clever. I like to lurk that forum just for a good laugh.
I'm crawling back to start
- Layne Staley (Rotten Apple)

Last edited by jarofsap : 12-03-2004 at 10:28 PM.