View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004, 12:30 AM   #10
jarofsap
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Hellboy) Hey, that's not cool... I didn't ask for a critique from STP fans. It's mine and you had no right posting it anywhere else. Thanks a lot, asshole.

Oh, and I see where you posted it... Two people didn't like it and one said it wasn't that bad. And there's one on this board who liked it. So go fuck yourself, "Quetzlcoatl" (his name on the STP board).
Whoa, dude, I'm sorry for offending you. That wasn't my intention. I'll try to be more sensetive from now on. In retrospect, I realize should'nt have called the song "horrible," but I honestly don't like it. It sounds like not much effort was put into it. You didn't even get some of the lyrics right. And what's this about having no right to post it? Do you have it copyrighted? Even if you do, it's not like I made money off it or anything. You have my word that I won't post any of your stuff from now on.

I have to tell you that I was surprised by your intemperate slanders towards me. I've been criticized on various occasions by posters on other boards I visit, and I know how it feels to be offended, but I never resorted to swearing.

Referring to the "one man band" link I posted....
Quote: (Originally Posted by Hellboy) That's pretty queer... LOL
It sort of hurt my feelings when you posted that reply. Were you trying to insinuate something? Although it kind of offended me, I didn't retaliate in any way. Sometimes you gotta be mature about things.

Calm down man. It's not like Down is some song you wrote. If that were the case, I wouldn't mind if you called me every word in the book, because no one should be criticized for art they created.

anyways, i'm starting to ramble. Sorry again, Hellboy.
I'm crawling back to start
- Layne Staley (Rotten Apple)

Last edited by jarofsap : 12-03-2004 at 01:07 AM.