View Single Post
Old 04-04-2005, 09:43 PM   #4
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Yes, but I have seen the little thing on the bottom right of the screen with the name of the artist, song and album. I expected that they'd do that for Metalingus, but, unfortunately, they didn't.

This year's WM was good, but not up to par with last year's which wasn't up to par with the 2003 WM which wasn't up to par with the 2002 WM. At least, in my opinion, that's how it was. There were some good matches(particularly the ladder match), some interesting things(like Big Show in a sumo outfit) and some awesome title changes(the two world titles, particularly). It was still a pretty fun night, as I hosted my typicaly WM party.

BTW, I think Edge has only used Metalingus since early January, if memory serves correctly. When he came back from the neck injury(if that's the injury that you are refering to) he used the old version of his "You Think You Know Me" theme, which was the theme that he used prior to the Rob Zombie song. Of course, my memory is kinda fuzzy, so I might be wrong about this, lol.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!