View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 03:33 PM   #15
creediscool17
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Rain #1 on Amazon

am i the only one on this board that gets out of the house once in awhile? you guys are so stuck up and defensive over a few millionaires who make music. seriously what about this band selling a lot of records or being ranked high on some lame chart gets you so hard? seriously... i dont know im just a little more worried about whats going on in my life and not whether or not scott stapp can afford two mansions instead of one. can't we just get the new album and listen to it and enjoy it? it's not gonna sound any better if it sells more copies.

i think its hilarious im the one being called a 12 year old, i remember back when i cared about how many albums creed sold... oh yeah it was around the time i was... 12! you guys are acting childish. OMG I HOPE THE NEW CREED ALBUM GOES NUMBER 1 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... pathetic.

by the way, michael jacksons new album comes out the same day, im sure you'll all be crying when creed doesnt go number one and i will just be happy listening to their new album