View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 05:01 PM   #5
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Noisecreep, Eric Stevnson

Has past on due to a fight with a battled diease, a quick prayer, THE LORD IS MY SHEPERD I SHALL NOT WANT. HE MAKETH ME TO LIE DOWN IN GREEN PASTURES; he leadeth me beside still waters Where peace be still lets us not forget the children in our prayers, HE RESTORETH MY SOUL HE LEADETH ME IN THE PATHS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR HIS NAME,S SAKE Yea Though I walk Through The Shadow of the valley of death, i will fear no evil for thou art with me thy rod and thy staff comfort me. thou prepares a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; thou anointest my head with oil my cup runs over. surley goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life AND FOREVER SHALL WE DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF OUR LORD JESUS, OH DEATH Where Is Thy Sting, And Thou shall be secure b/c there is hope yea thou shall dig about thee. And thou shall take thy rest In saftey also thou shall lie down and shall make the afraid because thou shall forget thy misery And Remembear it as the waters that pass through and away and thine age shall be clearer than noonday thou shall be morning. He that walks up right and speaks uprightly he that despiseth, the gain of oppression that shakes his hands from holding of bribes that stops his ears from hearing of blood, and shuts his eyes from seeing evil things. HE shall dwell on high His place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks. bread shall be given him HIS WATERS Shall be Sure. Blessings And Strengeth to all And All, peace be with us