View Single Post
Old 09-28-2004, 07:24 AM   #45
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by farmgirl) First of all...AB is NOT superior to Creed. It's a matter of opinion and to me, AB has nothing on Creed. They were not held back while in Creed and if they felt they were, they could have got out alot sooner. Stapp runs circles around Myles and if you say he has no talent, then what does that say about Myles? Myles voice could peel paint off the walls...it grates on my nerves.

Second of all...Relearn Love was on several charts and on one particular, it was listed at #6 and OYE was #7. Relearn Love wasn't officially released for radio airplay and won't be until mid October...hence, the reason it isn't everywhere right now. Get your facts straight before you condemn something. As far as Scott needing the guys more than they needed him...quite the opposite.

And for those of you having no respect for Stapp...that's up to you but I have none for the other guys since they can't keep their comments about him to themselves during interviews. If they don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. Again, it's not just one persons fault...period.

i'm not going to bother going over most of this apart from being perplexed at how anyone could see paint being peeled off the walls due to his voice. read ab's reviews and you will find a few creed fans seem to be the only people in the world sorry that tremonti is working with kennedy. anyhow that is all of a matter of opinion but your sig is highly ironic IMO. 3 quarters of the former band give their honest views and they should keep quiet for fear of pointing of the finger even if they see it as the truth? good point about relearn love's chart position but what chart was it ahead of open your eyes?
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie