View Single Post
Old 09-27-2004, 11:10 PM   #40
Trees of Wisdom
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by handmedown) hahaha TOW always stirring the pot! musically AB is superior and there is no doubt whatsoever about that. Mark finally shows the world what he is capable of, Flip also does that and improves out of sight and Myles' vocals just add so much, he is easily one of the world's greatest vocalists. Creed had that little something whether it was the superior lyrics or Scott's charisma that Creed had over AB. I personally prefer AB but each to his own I guess. You do contradict yourself however when you say sales for AB mean
nothing but then note Relearn Love's lack of chart success.

Not neccessarily because at least "Open Your Eyes" has reached number two on the mainstream rock charts, while I've yet to see "Relearn Love" anywhere on the charts. This has nothing to do with sales. But I was stating that it doesn't matter if Alter Bridge ever reaches the number of records sold as Creed did. They're stilll better than Creed and that matters most.

I am stirring the pot, though with if Alter Bridge is better than Scott Stapp or not. They own him at talent and sales.

Even with Stapp's flashy image, he still is nothing.

He needed Mark and the guys more than Mark and the guys needed him.