View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 12:27 AM   #48
WHATSTHISLIFE4
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed Live UStream in Nashville (7/26)

So after reviewing the Nashville show, I'm gonna have to disagree with a lot of you all. To be honest, I can't stop looking at it. This show definitely made up for the acoustic performance. The dark vibe, everybody dressed in black, the energy that Creed had was insane. I loved how Stapp just took control when his ear monitors wasn't working and he just threw them in the crowd and said forget about it.

Now don't get me wrong there was some down points. For example, you can't forget the words of your own song. You just can't do it! Once Stapp forgot the words to the first verse of Suddenly, that song totally went down hill from there. Point Blank! The song was ruin. A Thousand Faces was performed a lot better by Stapp last year. I don't know what happen there. Also, I thought Torn sounded a little bit off at certain parts. Other than that, I thought they gave good solid performance and the best song of the night was Say I. Did everybody see at the beginning when Say I started, Stapp went back towards Flip and just started rockin out. When I saw that, I had to get up out of my seat!!!!

Bottom line guys and girls, this is Creed 2010. not 2009, not 1999, not 2002, but 2010. Me personally, I have accepted Creed as they are today and I think once people do that we can then get over all the bashing and criticism that we have now about our favorite band.

CREED 2010 ROCK ON BABY!!!!!!