View Single Post
Old 01-02-2004, 12:46 AM   #34
Jez
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB) hey dont jump on MusicMind... i think Stapp is a Great writer... but i completely agree w/ Musicmind!!!!!!!!!!! I loves stapp's lyrics... but his personality... whether it really true or not.... can sometimes come off as arrogent.... i'm not saying he is... but that's what ppl see... it's not stapp's fault... he's shy and ppl misinterpret it... the same w/ his lyrics.... musicmind is simply making an observation from other people's point of view...

You know, it really irks me when people make blanket statements about a person's personality or demeanor when they don't even know the person in question.....
How do you know he's shy? Have you ever met him? Talked to him? Saying that he comes off as arrogant is indeed just your opinion. What you see as arrogance, I perceive as confidence. There is a big difference...

IMO, I think it is better to pass on opinions and ideas that are your own and not try to speak for others (ie: making an observation from another person's point of view).

Creed~~Bullets