Thread: Obama care
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 11:02 AM   #46
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Appeal For Endurance

Our Lord And Saviour Ya,alls Told Us, When We SEE THESE THINGS, That Our Now Taking PLACE THE MESSAGE WAS TO REJOICE AND THE SECOND COMING Is Nigh, Known To Must As The FIRST RAPTURE, And God Is Giving Those Time To Make It Right, In Their Life, And Choose 100 percent who they will serve today, pick up that cross and following him, for it is written IF YOU HEAR HIS VOICE TODAY HARDEND Not Your Hearts, And Think Of Others BEFORE YE PUT HIM FIRST, PRAISE JESUS, But As Far Us Most Of Us And The Trials Of My Friends And The Elect, We, KNOW REPETENCE IN THE ASHES, And The Sackcloth, How Easier It Could Be, If Some Would OBEY HE THAT THEY CLAIM THEY SERVE, PRAISE JESUS, going into MATT>16>13>19> PRAISE JESUS, When Jesus Came Into The Coast Of Caesarea Phillip He asked His Friends SAYING WHOM DO MEN SAY That I The Son Of Man AM, And they said some say that thou are john the babtist some elias and others jeremias or one of the prophets HE SAITH Unto theme But Whom Say Ye That I,am One Of Theme Ya,alls Is Always Working With Us, STRONGLY In These Time Of Warfare, But JESUS Always Wants YA ON THE SAME PAGE, Because HE THAT DWELLS IN YOU OVERCAME THE WORLD, And With Ya Till The End Of The World BUT The Word Tells Us Its Not The End Yet Both By And By, AND WANTS YOU TO RELY ON HIM STILL THE TRUTH ACORDING TO THE WORD OF JESUS, When These Storms ARISES, He Told Simon BLESSED ART THOU , FOR FLESH AND BLOOD HATH NOT REVEALED IT UNTO THEE BUT MY FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN And I say Unto Thee That Thou Art Peter And Upon This Rock I will build truth which is the church and the partakers of the house that shall be called the house of prayer all nations AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT, But Stand With It, For We Waitet NOT ON THAT PEACE,Where There Is NO PEACE WE,VE EXCEPTED Truth, As Being One IN JESUS CHRIST, As Therfore It Also Pleased The FATHER, and the word tells us and i will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven and whatsover thou shalt bind on earth PRAISE JESUS Shall Be Bound In Heaven AND WHATEVER YE SHALL LOOSE ON EARTH SHALL BE LOOSED IN HEAVEN, JESUS CHRIST THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA MADE IT POSSBILE, To Freely Giveth All Things TO THE ALL FOR ONE OVERCOMER, By JUST BELIEVING OH WHAT HE SAID, blessed Are You IF YOU BE BORN OF SPIRT, A NATION Or TRIBE DIVIED, Will Panic, PRAISE JESUS, But We That Put On The ENTIRE BREAST PLATE OF SALVATION, PRAISE JESUS, know to whatch are and pray and hold on to one another, BE NOT AS UNTO THE DOUBTING THOMAS, PRAISE JESUS, and there arose a great storm of wind and the waves beat into the ship so that it was NOW FULL Praise JESUS PRAISE YA JESUS And He Was In The Hinder Part Of The Ship Becarefull minded of that place where he was found in that ship, AND PRAISE JESUS He Told Us That We Were Not There But In The STORM, AND ENTERED IN TO REST ASLEEP ON THE PILLOW, REFERANCE, Go Into Hebrews In The Parable Of The Promise Of Rest, PRAISE JESUS, ENDURANCE, They awake and ask him master carest thou not that we perish, and he arose and rebuked thee wind AND SAID UNTO THE SEA PEACE BE STILL AND THE WIND CEASED AND THERE WAS A GREAT CALM And He Said Unto Theme Why Are Ye SO FEARFUL How Is That Ye Have No Faith, And Of Course Was SURPRISED, THAT THE SEA OBEY HIM, Praise Jesus,, Feel Free To FOLLOW ALONG AMEN NOTHING MORE POWERFULL THESE DAYS Ya,alls THAN THE OPEN WORD OF GOD, For Know We MUST OBEY PRAISE JESUS And The Silents, Is For Us To ACHIVE And Move Forward, till alls appointed times,JESUS Will Not Leave Ya NOR FOR SAKE YA IN THE TIME OF YOUR NEED, PRAISE JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS......As Always ROCK ON, Love Each Other The Way He Loves And Bears With Us......that concludes the emergency broadcast system......