View Single Post
Old 12-31-2004, 02:28 AM   #29
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) mum that girl with the furry arms just won't leave me alone!
Hey! It's the molting time of the year, I've hardly got any! Ehehe

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) age 6:hey mum why does leanne have to come over? girls are so boring what with their barbie dolls and everything.
age 16:hey mum leanne is coming over to study *thinks to self well we are studying......biology lol* did i just say that outloud?
That's true, it's weird isn't it. lol.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) An Aussie journalist was in New Zealand doing stories where he saw a Kiwi farmer doing unnatural things with a sheep. He approached the Kiwi and firstly asked, "What sort of sheep is that?" He scribbled down the farmer's reply - "a Merino". The next question was, "Do you shear them?" The farmer replied hastily, "No! Go and find yer own!" (You'll need to know how a Kiwi's accent sounds to appreciate this joke!)

hahahahhahaha
Ohhhh. That's good, that's very good. I'm proud to say that I am not a farmer ... mind you, I did live on a farm once ... EEEW I always wondered what that man was doing behind the shed!! LMFAO just kidding of course lol.

Quote: (Originally Posted by aussiecreeder) and a women's joke for good measure lol....

Why is it called PMS? -- Because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken
You're bad. Very bad. No comment on that one. *laughs hystericly in secret*
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006