View Single Post
Old 06-26-2005, 01:56 PM   #16
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Before all of this... I thought Stapp fans ewre crazy but heck, it is their opinion. Anyone who still respects the guy after this is just a moron. Plain and simple. I hope I'm not breaking any board rules by saying that cuz it is friggin true. Alright, you like his voice, and you like his preachy crappy lyrics.

Fine. But the guy has used and abused his friends, just to stay in the spotlight. Oh yeah, he's a GREAT Christian. Maybe he should go listen to some of his own lyrics.

Also, anyone who says that this is all a lie and a conspiracy is also crazy. There is simply too much evidence to claim it is all lies.

This is the msot disheartening news I have heard in a while. I mean, I have never liekd Stapp but even I didn't think he was quite this much of a jerkov. Also, for Goneblind... You have compeltely lost any chance of becoming a popular band, PERIOD. Tremonti did just about everything he could for you and you spurn him like this? If a band with as cruddy of morals and loyalty as that can get big (which heck, in this world is possible), I will go jump off a bridge.