View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 09:18 PM   #1
Alter Shredder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Interesting day at school (or lack of it)

So my day was going well. Normal school day. Confused in spanish and sleeping in pre cal but then history was interesting. We get a call over the intercom telling all classes on the upper floor of my high school to be evacuated and head to the middle school. They would not let us stop by our lockers and all teachers were standing watching like hawks. Then as i was walking out of the building the realease all lowere level classes. We walk down the street to the middle school in the rain. Cops and fireman were everywhere and a call for all hands possible was sent out on the radio.
we then crammed our entire school into the middle school gym. We sat there for a couple of hours. They never told us for sure what was going on but the figured that we could figure it out since there were cops everywhere and the whole area was closed down until 5 pm.

So basically it was a bomb threat they just didnt want to say it. Quite interesting and a little scary if you think about it.

So it sucked i couldnt get to my car or anything. I went home with one of my friends who lived near by. i stayed till 5 then we went back and got all our stuff.