View Single Post
Old 08-25-2004, 11:38 PM   #27
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by cyndeelouwho) Thats the beauty of it, you will never know. I am satisfied with the facts and the answeres I got from those directly involved, but you, keep fishing and mulling over each and every interview over and over etc... What difference does it make now! Scott has his thing -Alter Bridge has theirs!

Cyndeelou, while I can appreciate the fact that you are Brian's sister-in-law, I do think it's very rude of you to flaunt your inside connection as you have been in the manner in which you've done it. It's great that you know and we don't. However, your attitude of "I know something you don't, nyah nyah" is really irritating. If you have no intention of posting the truth, please don't lord it over peoples' heads to make yourself feel important. It's really not flattering.

By the way, I'm NOT taking anyones' side in this issue but my own. I just think your attitude is childish.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.